Top 10 Heart Broken Songs


Today we are  trying to gather tracks that are raised with the feeling of pain caused by  unsuccessful love or unfortunate separation. Everyone had Breaks ups, fights and separation in their relationships and songs are the perfect way to express the deep grief  feelings of this part of life.








10. Back To December- Taylor Swift
As most of the Taylor Swifts songs share the feeling of a  girl with broken heart but this songs deals with feeling of regret and apology. Taylor apologizes in this song about the way she messed up a relationship with a former boyfriend, who now finds it hard to trust her.

9. You're Still The OneShania Twain
Twain was inspired to cover the song by her marriage to her husband rock producer Robert "Mutt" Lange, which many felt wouldn't last. The soothsayers were right as Twain and Lange divorced ten years later in 2008 after fourteen years of marriage.

8. Someone Like You -Adele
Adele told Q magazine about this heartbreaking album-closer: "It's about my last relationship, which was my first sort of life-defining one. He was a little older than me and he'd had a lot more experiences… No one did anything wrong; we just grew out of each other. But it was so intense."


7. Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart - Alicia Keys
Keys told The Sun November 13, 2009: "I just love that song. I'm excited about that song as I just love the way it's pushing things forward. It's a great representation of where I am now. I can play it with tons of music behind me or I can play it with just the piano. Either way it touches, you get it. I'm so very excited by that record."

6. Unfaithful- Rihanna
This song is about a woman who is cheating on her man, and realizes that he knows. She starts to regret the affair because of what it's doing to him.

 5. Whats Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts
The message of this song: don't wait to tell someone how you feel about them. Don't hold back your feelings."What Hurts The Most" was first recorded by Country singer Mark Willis in 2003. In 2006 Rascal Flatts took this song to the top of the Country and Adult Contemporary charts and #6 on The Billboard Hot 100.


4.Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
"The song's just about being away from someone, or missing them," lead singer Brad Arnold clarifies. "And it really doesn't matter if you're here without them for all day or all month. It's just kind of about the lonely and missing of somebody, but people kind of take that sort of as a little bit of a sad song. And in a way, I kind of meant it as a happy song. And the reason being because it's talking about being here without you, but she's still with me in my dreams. 'And tonight, it's only you and me,' so the song was really just about that dream. And being in a state of peace, because you've got that person there with you in your sleep. And in that way I kind of meant for it to be a little bit of a happy song."

3. You're Beautiful - James Blunt
Blunt said on VH1's The Vspot that he wrote this song about seeing his ex-girlfriend with a new man who he didn't know about on a train in the London underground. He says that they shared a lifetime in the brief eye contact. The words came to him all at once. In the video, Blunt jumps into the sea without a shirt. This can be seen as a suicide, as it goes with the last lines of the song, "But it's time to face the truth. I will never be with you."

2. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
In an interview with The Daily Mail January 8, 2010, Ryan Tedder revealed that a certain Minneapolis artist was an influence on this song: "I was thinking of Prince when I wrote Bleeding Love," he said. "I had a young female singer, Leona Lewis, so I thought: what would Prince do? I wanted a song that wasn't simply ear-candy, so I combined a hard, gritty drum beat with a beautiful chord sequence."

1. Rolling In The Deep - Adele
Adele described the song to Spin Magazine as a kiss-off to an unfaithful dude. "It's me saying, 'Get the f--- out of my house instead of me begging him to come back. It's my reaction to being told my life was going be boring and lonely and rubbish, and that I was a weak person if I didn't stay in a relationship," she said. "I wrote it as a sort of 'F--k you.'"

9 comments:

  1. This are not top 10 this are world top ten awesome songs the best heart broken songs but i have question why we have to break our heart keep practical so listen music as a hobby and don't take tension.

    certified translation | translate certificate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post!!! I have learnt many things form here. I have also website where you can ivsit and pass your leasure time. In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. To get more information, visit here……………
    Broken Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello every one am from Hong Kong!! I want to thank dr isaac for the help he rendered me,my husband come back to me after abandon me and my kids for over 2years for another woman,his love Spell make him come back with so much love. I never really believe i can ever get my husband back again to my self and to ours kids, his spell work is great and he is a kind man of his words, am so happy to be at your testimony page to share my happiness..... if you need His help you Can contact him and he will make you happy. His email drisaachelpcenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to testify to the Goodness of DR.isaac for bring my lover back to me after 2days he casted the

    spell, my lover left me and my 2 kids for another woman but now all the thanks goes to Dr. isaac for

    bringing him back to me if you are in any type of problem in your relationships or in your broken

    marriage contact Dr. isaac on his email address for help on drisaachelpcenter@gmail.com. Belinda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Friends!!

    I am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr. Owobami Ayedun cured my HSV VIRUS. I have been suffering from this awful disease five years ago, ever since then my life has been incomplete bizarre and agony,I have used so many drugs that were prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, until a certain day when I was checking for solution in the internet, then miraculously came across Dr. Owobami Ayedun the powerful herbalist that cures numerous individuals of HSV 1-2, ALS, HBV, HIV, and other deadly diseases, then I contacted him directly through his email: drowobamiayedun@gmail.com and explained everything to him and he told me not to worry anymore that this is the end of my herpes virus. I placed an order after 6 days I receive his herbal medicine and he gave me instruction on how to use it. Today I am here happily sharing my cure to everyone to know that Dr.Owobami Ayedun has the cure to any diseases or virus. He can also cast a Love spell to get your ex-husband, wife, boyfriend, and girlfriend back. Anyone reading this post should share and refer to others who need help to cure to contact Dr.Owobami Ayedun for a lasting solution.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you need ( cure to Herpes virus ) and treatment to all illness___________________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -[HPV]
    -[DIABETES]
    -[WEAK ERECTION]
    -[[WHOOPING COUGH]]
    –[[HEPATITIS A,B AND C]]
    -[[COLD SORE]]
    -[[LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION]]
    -[[LOW SPERM COUNT]]
    -[[STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS]]
    -[[STROKE]]
    -[[IMPOTENCE]]
    -[[PILE]]
    -[[HYPERTENSION]]
    -[[MENOPAUSE DISEASE]]
    -[[ASTHMA]]
    -[[CANCER]]
    -[[SHINGLES]]
    -[[FIBROID]]
    -[[TINNITUS]]
    -[[YEAST INFECTION]]
    -[[BARENESS/INFERTILITY]]…

    Please contact:

    Email Doctorvoke@yahoo. com

    Sure Treatment!!

    Glad i was cured from herpes…

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr voodoo cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr voodoo the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348140120719 or email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr voodoo that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WHATSAPP +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete


  8. Occasionally, at the height of our connubial problems, the verity about what is what can come a little bit cloudy for utmost of us. Marriage Separation Platform

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings to the general public, I want to tell about how I was cured of
    HIV disease by a Doctor called Dr. voodoo . I was browsing the Internet
    searching for remedy on HIV and I saw a comment of people talking about how
    Doctor voodoo cured them. I was scared because I never believed in the
    Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of
    been cured of HIV so I decided to contact him with his email that was
    listed on the comment voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com when I contacted
    him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and
    it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem,
    my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. voodoo God will give
    you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being sincere
    and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any
    problem Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com
    or Add him up on WhatsAp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete